Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is this mine?


Meet one of my four cats, Taz (aka: "Naughty Man", "Bad Boy", "Big Boy Bad Boy" and many other nicknames). He's found a new place to claim as his own. This is a six drawer chest I bought at an auction last week. It has shallow drawers so I was thinking I could use it in my "studio" (which is actually my former living room that was rarely used and now more accurately should be called a drop-off zone). I'm not sure if this will end up being used to help me organize my studio or to help me organize another area of my home but one thing is for sure, Taz and I both like it.

2 comments:

Dani said...

The photo is too funny!!! Has he fallen off yet?

You forgot to mention the other nickname your hubbs gave him...Taz-Hole!!

:)

Michelle said...

Hey! I was trying to keep this family friendly! Hee hee hee!